Sometimes the best hiding spots in our homes are those in clear view. Statistics say burglars spend an average of eight minutes in their targets homes.
Why not lead them to the obvious places while your valuables are in a diversion safe?
Read on for a list of the best hidden safes for your home that are great for hiding jewelry, money, documents and much more.
|Home Dictionary Diversion Safe||Low|
|Hair Brush Diversion Safe||Low|
|Quick Shelf Safe||High|
|Air Vent Wall Safe||Medium|
|Travel Security Belt||Low|
|Mantle Clock Safe||Low|
|Hidden Compartment Picture||High|
|Concealed Wall Mirror||High|
|Hanging Closet Safe||Low|
Home Dictionary Diversion Safe
- Looks like a real book and will blend seamlessly into your bookshelf
- Contains a metal safe with a key lock
- Two keys included
- Inside storage area measures: 2 x 5.625 x 9 inches
- Complete book measures: 2.25 x 6.125 x 9.5 inches
” Customers love how the safe blends in with other books”
Hair Brush Diversion Safe
- Secret false top unscrews to display hidden stash safe.
- Take it with you wherever you go without drawing attention to your valuables.
- Fully functional diversion product.
- Inside Safe Size: 1.25 inches wide, 4.5 inches deep. Fits 30 rolled dollar bills!
- Includes: 1x Stash-it Hair Brush Safe, cap, 3×4 Smell Proof Bag, Retail Box.
” Customers like the fact it is a functional brush “
Quick Shelf Safe
- Hide and secure your valuables
- Made in USA
- Blends In Anywhere
- RFID Technology
- High Speed Security
” Customers love the FOB capabilities “
Air Vent Wall Safe
- Safely hides your values in plain sight while keeping them easily accessible
- Cover secures with included magnets
- Do-it-yourself installation with no special tools
- Comes with paintable grille, screws, magnets, false wall, and safe
- Stealth false wall behind grille blocks sight of stored items
” Customers like that it is easy to install “
Travel Security Belt with Hidden Money Pocket
- Fully adjustable
- Easy access and storage
- Long-lasting companion
- Made of premium quality top-grade webbing
“Customers love that it looks like a real belt.”
Mantle Clock Safe
- Provides convenient storage for your valuables
- Rich Walnut finish.
- Keeps your cash, passports, jewelry, papers or keys protected
- Reliable Quartz movement
- Attractive wood construction
” Customers love the excellent quality of this clock “
Diversion Safe – Stash Cans Picture Frame Can Safes
- Perfect for home or office
- Keep your valuables and firearms within easy reach
- Amish Crafted – Built to last! Adjustable shelves
- Hinged Left- Opens Right
- American Made! Made When Ordered- 2 Week Lead Time
” Customers love being able to put valuables right on the wall in plain site”
Concealed Wall Mirror
- Provides a convenient and quickly accessible storage space
- The mirrored cover is equipped with a hidden magnetic lock
- The mirror is backed with a security panel to prevent access into your wall insert
- Add shelves, or whatever else you can think of to make your insert right for you before you deck it out with your goods
- The standard velcro loop backing allows you to put patches, storage pouches, etc., right onto the inside of your insert
” Customers enjoy the space to hide guns”
Hanging Closet Safe
- Looks like a regular tank top- made of coton
- Keep valuables hidden in your closet
- Zips up to hide 9 roomy pockets
” Customers love being able to hide it in a closet among clothing “
Regardless of what you are trying to hide, having a few of these “hidden” safes planted around the house to conceal your most precious possessions is ideal.
The bottom line is we are all looking for creative ways to intelligently hide valuables throughout our homes.
There are a lot of great hidden safes that have been built into your home or office. Some people, for example, may not know that you can usually find a hinge where the two door panels meet as an excellent hiding spot to put any high value items. Most people will never think to look behind the fireplace as a position where you might store something important. Alternatively, some people like to use their personal space within their larger home (headboard behind bedroom furniture, TV cabinet in living room), and even heavier things like televisions can usually be taken away if necessary with some careful planning beforehand!
The best hidden safes for your home are in your brain. A little judicious use of creativity can go a long way in concealing something even the most clever thieves still have to find through burglaries rather than just stumbling across it. There are many excellent places to hide things, but the best hidden safes for your home are also the safest because they take less work to get into them that others where one must disarm various locks or traps.
Keep all this in mind when planning out how you’ll make it difficult for robbers through concealment and physical security, but don’t forget about making it tough too by making sure any safe is well concealed from intruders.